Hey guys! What's Earth Hour actually? Earth Hour was launched since year 2007 in Australia and it was supported by Malaysia starting from year 2008. Penang State and KL state were the first two states to support this event. The purpose of having this kind of activity is actually saving energy and also the steps to turn the earth greener and cooler.
Global warming issues were seriously affected to our daily life. Some disasters came also because of global warming. Besides that Earth Day, now we are having Earth Hour too! What you can do during Earth Hour?
1. Turn off your lights starting from 8.30pm according to timeline
2. Switch unused electrical appliances from that time too
3. Try taking lanterns and walk around the housing estate
4. Chit Chatting with friends, family or neighbours in the dark
5. Enjoy the peaceful moments between this 1 hour!
You can see the video below how people celebrate Earth Hour previously!