Saturday, June 20, 2009

Outgoing's Self-Appointed Post

I know some of you guys may say I got thick face, 无可否认,undeniable it is. Any outgoing Board of Directors would like to appoint a post, please do inform Outgoing President Leo Tan Tee Jin or Incoming President Leo Jason Seong (for discussion first).

I appointed myself as
  • Immediate Past Vice President 08/09
  • BOD 09/10 Mentor
It's not about post, it's about me being in the club, for the 4 more months before I am out from the school. Roar.

Leo Nicholas Chan
Outgoing First Vice President

4 comments:

KOKahKOK said...

thick face lo haha

`~~ViNcEnT KhOR$~~` said...

Haha.. thick face... anyway, continue your leo spirit.. ROARR!!

Anonymous said...

can you buy tramadol online legally tramadol hcl ca 50 mg - tramadol what is it

Anonymous said...

phentermine online bought phentermine online - phentermine online rx